-->

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Star Vs The Forces Of Evil S3 E 33 & 34


WHOA BOY.


"It's called a tail. And I think I look great with it."

Ponyhead shows back up at St. Olga's to party and brunch until Princess Arms says she has to pass a Brunch Exam.


It's all just a front until you get to the important parts of the story, which is Meteora, growing steadily more monstrous, comes back to St. Olga's to learn the truth about herself.



St. Olga was a robot. Considering the swath of dimensions, it's unexpected, but I'm still kind of surprised that Robots exist. Then again, it doesn't say if St. Olga's was in Mewni's dimension or another one.

 That's kind of cool. I wonder how she maintained herself before getting Heinous.

Also, seeing as Heinous was the new headmaster, I guess she just unplugged her and sat her in the attic for years?

You take a nice walk down memory lane, including;

Brainwashing!
Hiding your monstery body parts!


Hiding your magical Mewnian heritage!

NO!!!!!!!

Being given away by the king after your mother's imprisonment!



This is a really funny screenshot.

If this was a hardcore anime and not something intended for Disney Channel, you have to ask yourself why Shastacan didn't just kill baby Meteora. Her existence was basically a secret anyway.

In the end, Meteora attacks RoboMother Olga, Ponyhead and the other princesses, takes Ponyhead's horn, kills Rasticore, and walks off into the moonlight to take back her birthright.


Notes:

Who is the Rat Princess.

I just realized that Rasticore's chainsaw is a dimensional chainsaw.

Does he have an Infinity Stone in his eye socket.


This is A Look. I dig it.



I kind of expected her to keep Ponyhead's horn and Rasticore's arm and make some kind of mutant-unicorn-lizard.

Goodness me, what a time to be alive.

Booth Buddies is just more love triangle stuff.

  • Kinda cool that Ruberiot and Foolduke were getting married.
  • "Hey...I'm glad you were honest with me. Though, maybe not that honest."
  • At least Ponyhead is alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, but don't be a dick either.

5 Kung Fu Panda 4

 I'm such a big fan of the first one, but ... They made this out of a studio mandate and completely stripped the character from it. The ...