-->

Sunday, March 4, 2018

#21: Train to Busan



Holy fuck why did this take me so long to watch.

My second perfect score of the year.



Am I a big 'reactor' when I'm watching a movie? No.

But this really had me engaged with everything. I was concerned about the close calls, who would make it - and not everyone does.

 My favorite characters were Su-an (the little girl), Sang-hwa (direct action man who punched zombies) and his wife Seong-kyeong.

Serious admiration towards the zombie actors - some of that contortion definitely had to be faked and elaborated but I doubt it was a ton of it. That's awesome physicality.

Seeing our group get smaller and smaller stung - except that CEO asshole.

"But zombies don't act like that! Why do they run so fast?" Why not? You see a zombie anywhere in real life? It's science fiction.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, but don't be a dick either.

5 Kung Fu Panda 4

 I'm such a big fan of the first one, but ... They made this out of a studio mandate and completely stripped the character from it. The ...