-->

Sunday, July 22, 2018

The End of An Era


This (okay, last) week is important.

Last week is the first since January 2015, that I haven't watched a movie.

I wanted to see - Could it be done? It has. It feels freeing not to be tied down to a self-imposed challenge, especially when it starts being a chore. I have other stuff to do, stuff that will help me get a job and especially relocate.

Don't expect many movie reviews in August - The only sure fire one is our monthly documentary and Crazy Rich Asians & possibly Operation Finale - but we're not totally movieless over here.

I'm going to look back through my notes for 2017, and see what other movies I can talk about - because there are some I really want to talk about. Check for the Film in 2017 tag.

As for liveblogs, there is a series I really want to liveblog, but I need a Hulu subscription because it just isn't anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, but don't be a dick either.

5 Kung Fu Panda 4

 I'm such a big fan of the first one, but ... They made this out of a studio mandate and completely stripped the character from it. The ...