-->

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Film There and Back Again


What did I tell you?

Pictured: Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Challenge

So, I've actually shortened the name for round three, mainly because a lot of these are sequels, and also involve people playing similar roles that they've played before.

Other names I've toyed with;
  • Same People, Different Day
  • Filmmatically Correct 
  • Fishing With Oscar Bait

Instead...Welcome to Film There and Back Again! This is looking a bit harder, a bit easier. This list used to be about eleven movies deep, but between moves and other nonsense (I seriously thought The Woman In The Window was this year), it's down to seven. Less than Winter/Spring, more than Summer.

Fun Fact; I wrote the initial draft in May.

You know the rules, one fourth are eligible passes.

Round Three will include;



  • The Angel
    • I think this is the only Netflix movie in round two, though I'm not 100% sure it will even come out. It's a tentative addition. Apparently it comes out in September. Yay!
  • Outlaw King
    • Oh another Netflix original! With an actual release date! Yay!
  • Operation Finale
    • Which looks way better than I anticipated and was pushed to August so technically it goes into our Summer Showdown.
  • Life Itself
    • Which doesn't!
  • Creed 2
  • At Eternity's Gate
  • Mary Poppins Returns
    • Which is weird because I don't like the original Mary Poppins movie, whoops.
  • Destroyer
    • Which currently has a rumored  confirmed, albeit limited, release date of...Christmas Day. Kind of sucks that it's still MIA, as it's probably my most anticipated on this list. 
  • Widows
  • Climax
    • Will this...be released in America?
  • Backseat
  • Wreck It Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks the Internet
    • I hesitate to put this on here because I was already going to see it no matter what. It's not a challenge if you're hotly anticipating the film, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, but don't be a dick either.

5 Kung Fu Panda 4

 I'm such a big fan of the first one, but ... They made this out of a studio mandate and completely stripped the character from it. The ...