-->

Monday, March 11, 2019

Star vs. The Forces of Evil S4 E 1-4

Last season? Last season!


Yep, Disney has decided to shove the first half of Season 4 at us.

I'm grateful we got to see it at all, and I prefer these dumps. This has been my favorite new show since it debuted in 2015 - Part of the theme song has even been my ringtone since then. I have the Book of Spells, 2 shirts, and both variants of the Star Funko.

I really enjoy it, and if Disney ever blesses us with the entire series on Blu-Ray, I will totally buy it.

So, thanks Daron.



WELL ONTO THE BEGINNING OF THE END.




Moon is still missing, and since Star has nothing else to do as she is no longer Queen of Mewni, she, Marco, and River have been looking for... presumably since the season ended last April, to no avail.




Eclipsa's Castle is really cool.





I do wonder why she simply doesn't get Rhombulus to un-Crystallize Globgore.
I don't remember anything happening to him that would prevent him from doing so but it's been a very long time.

Aww


Eclipsa isn't 100% sure that Baby Princess Meteora doesn't remember her past as Miss Heinous - "Or that'd be bad for all of us, wouldn't it?"

I'm surprised that so many Mewmans are really upset that Moon and Star don't rule anymore. Of course, very few of them know that they are fake Butterflies.

Anyway, Moon is making pies in a volcano...without a wand.

We're just...not gonna talk about that?

In fact, Festivia is actually from the Pie Folk;



Random scammers who live on the outskirts of Mewni. Very interesting how this series is turning into a "It's not who you were born as, it's who you grow to be" kind of thing, as well as how their heritage of moths on pies has been passed down.

(Look at Comet's chapter in the spellbook)

Damn, this really makes me want to see a snippet from Celena's reign. Part Pie-Folk, part Demon Queen, non-part Butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, but don't be a dick either.

5 Kung Fu Panda 4

 I'm such a big fan of the first one, but ... They made this out of a studio mandate and completely stripped the character from it. The ...