-->

Thursday, November 30, 2017

December 2017 - January 2018

Since we're almost done with recapping Ever After High, let me tell you what I plan to do in the future;


  • December 11th is Golden Globes Nomination Day. I'll talk about that.
  • I have a very long "2017 in Film" review post in progress.
  • I am taking a very important test at the end of January, so expect maybe scattered updates for a while.
  • I am...considering doing the same kind of watchthrough for Monster High. Thing is, it will probably be a lot more condensed into storylines, as the episodes are much shorter and easier to parse. 
    • The available movies can also be included in this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, but don't be a dick either.

5 Kung Fu Panda 4

 I'm such a big fan of the first one, but ... They made this out of a studio mandate and completely stripped the character from it. The ...