-->

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Soundtrack For: Jan 2018






Including a new album from an old favorite, an old album from a new favorite, and an original musical.






Fall Out Boy - Stay Frosty Royal Milk Tea - M A N I A

This band has been my favorite all the way "back" to From Under the Cork Tree, and I always find something to like on their new albums.

(I had no idea Save Rock and Roll was two years old when American Beauty/American Psycho came out, I was still jamming to it.)


I haven't jived with this album immediately but I'm in love with this song.


The Other Side - The Greatest Showman OST


New Rules - Dua Lipa


Live in the Moment - Portugal. The Man

Truth be told, I could put 50% of Woodstock on this list, but I kept it to my favorite song.

Caution in the Wild - Will Smith
Supposedly cut from his ....iconic .... movie, Suicide Squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, but don't be a dick either.

5 Kung Fu Panda 4

 I'm such a big fan of the first one, but ... They made this out of a studio mandate and completely stripped the character from it. The ...