-->

Monday, January 15, 2018

Four-Month Film Fave Bonanza Festibration

(Think of a Shorter Name For This Operation)

Why is your title so long?

Because I think it's neat c:

So what the fuck is this? Your Filmstravigonza - whatever the fuck.

Well to begin, if you’ve been on tumblr long enough, you know people get attached to actors and actresses, and unfortunately I am one of those people. At last count, there are a whopping …. I don’t know how many people I root for, but there is a lot.

And when there’s a lot, sometimes, their movies come out weeks apart from each other, and sometimes on the very same day! So why not make a challenge out of it?

From January to April, there’s a whopping ten 2018 movies on the agenda.

Oh, a marathon! Pretty cool. So, you're watching all of these in the theater?



Ha, no, some of them are being released on streaming very soon after their theatrical releases, and luckily they’re ones that are….well, I can save some money and not go to the theater.

Stupid question, yeah. So what people in particular are you looking out for in this?


Well that would spoil the surprise.

Then can you tell us what movies?

We just kicked things off with Proud Mary, but you know what? Sure, I'll tell you.

Black Panther, The Female Brain***, Annihilation, The Hurricane Heist*, A Wrinkle in Time, Pacific Rim: Uprising, A Quiet Place, God Particle*, Rampage**. 

*I'm not really sure these are going to make their intended release dates.
**I'm expecting this to be switched with Crazy Rich Asians to August.

***I'm really not looking forward to this one but - I gotta.

What happens if you fail?

Nothing happens.

Then why should I care?

You don’t care, that's why I only have five readers on this blog and I write what the fuck I want.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, but don't be a dick either.

5 Kung Fu Panda 4

 I'm such a big fan of the first one, but ... They made this out of a studio mandate and completely stripped the character from it. The ...