-->

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Good Omens (2019)


My knowledge of Terry Pratchett & his books is thus:

I read The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents in 2nd grade.
I owned A Hat Full of Sky at one point.

That's really it. I was a Redwall / Mistmantle / Geronimo Stilton kind of kid on the talking animal side, and the usual suspects on the magical boy round.





So I randomly decided to take a gander at Amazon's adaptation of "Good Omens", where an angel and a demon fuck up on keeping track of the antichrist.

Nice production value. With how much damn money Amazon makes, it should be.

I never did watch much Doctor Who, but having been on Tumblr since 2011, part of me is going "Nice to see David Tennant again."

It's only 6 episodes, never felt like it was dragging too badly, many characters didn't get a lot of screen time or importance. It gave me hope that Amazon could adapt Zom-B properly.

Wish the Four Horsemen had more to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, but don't be a dick either.

5 Kung Fu Panda 4

 I'm such a big fan of the first one, but ... They made this out of a studio mandate and completely stripped the character from it. The ...