-->

Friday, July 12, 2019

#19: My Hero Academia Two Heroes


Again, not super huge into anime, but a lot of it seems to follow the same format. You get standalone movies like this that are simply extended episodes. Status quo doesn't change so the main storyline can continue.

I did watch 6 episodes or so of the first season of My Hero Academia, but like a lot of anime I come across, I find that it wasn't progressing much. Such is the difference of storytelling. To this day, there are only two works of anime I've watched in full and more than once.

It looks nice, it's fine.  Take the tower, stop the bad guy,  five layers of deceit, more endings than "Return of the King".

I'll pick a background character to get attached to in the main shows (Because I've somehow watched more OVAs than actual anime. Does this count as an OVA?), and I'm glad my choice here, Yaoyorozu (The girl with the kickass hair) got more screentime than what I saw in the main show. I was also fond of Iida ("Does a set schedule mean NOTHING to you people?") and Kacchan (& I know that's a nickname but I can't for the life of me actually find the name on IMDB).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, but don't be a dick either.

5 Kung Fu Panda 4

 I'm such a big fan of the first one, but ... They made this out of a studio mandate and completely stripped the character from it. The ...