-->

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

This Blog is Not Dead

 There just haven't been too many things I want to watch. Remember; I'm not a real big TV person. 

There's another book review in the pipeline if I can stop rolling my eyes long enough to get through all 1000 pages. 

I can at least give you an oversight on the 2 movies I have watched since August;

 


Oh yes, and the one show. I'll lead with the show; "Harley Quinn" on HBO Max / DC Universe / Whatever is damn good.


"Mulan" 2020:


Oof.


I'll let this video do the talking:



"Becoming" 

Not the Michelle Obama version.



????/10, I honestly fast forwarded through 90% of it, watched it for my man who looked damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, but don't be a dick either.

5 Kung Fu Panda 4

 I'm such a big fan of the first one, but ... They made this out of a studio mandate and completely stripped the character from it. The ...