-->

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Book Look: Star Wars: Thrawn Novel by Timothy Zahn

In short, it's not my favorite Star Wars novel. It's probably my least favorite, simply because I'm not super fond of the military tactics, on either side of the Galactic Conflict.

There is one character who plays the political game - Arhinda Pryce of Lothal, who I quite liked as someone competent but stuck in a backwater (relatable) who gets the chance of a lifetime.

One of the biggest 'mysteries' of the series is 'Who is Blackswan', and for some reason, no one ever puts two and two together with the other character who has a swan-related name. You can kind of see why Thrawn didn't get it, as the Chiss don't naturally speak Basic, but even the humans don't? No one knew the etymology? Maybe not.

It doesn't make me want to read the next books in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, but don't be a dick either.

5 Kung Fu Panda 4

 I'm such a big fan of the first one, but ... They made this out of a studio mandate and completely stripped the character from it. The ...