-->

Monday, October 21, 2019

Trailer Monday: Or, "The Author is recalled As Saying 'Thank God, Those Are My Boys!' " Edition




The long-awaited second trailer to THE RISE OF SKYWALKER and the somewhat-long-awaited by me and another 6 people trailer to BLOODSHOT.





I am genuinely surprised that this does not look godawful? I mean, it's very reminiscent of Deadpool / Bionic Man / RoboCop, and the trailer is super spoilery, but I'll...watch it with a modicum of interest instead of "Alright, honey, here we go again." like I had planned to. Kudos!

This movie stars a bunch of people, but most importantly, it has Toby Kebbell , That's it. Only reason I'm here.

And here is the final trailer for STAR WARS EPISODE 9; THE RISE OF SKYWALKER, about 16 hours later;


Starring John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, and some other people.

Man, I'll just be happy if Palpatine is REALLY back. Again with the teasing of Rey and Kyle Ron teaming up or him being redeemed. I know this series has been nothing but believing in the redemption of Skywalkers, and that's why I'm glad it's finally friggin' done.

The ladies get books but the men get their souls ripped apart and examined over 3 movies. Whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, but don't be a dick either.

5 Kung Fu Panda 4

 I'm such a big fan of the first one, but ... They made this out of a studio mandate and completely stripped the character from it. The ...