-->

Thursday, April 11, 2024

3 Ernest And Celestine

 

This has been on my watch list for 12 years and I finally got to it, and it's really endearing when it's the two of them in a secluded cabin in the winter time just drawing and acting. It's two artists who were outcasts from their respective worlds finding solace in their arts together.

 

The rest of the story is a little trite, surprisingly so for a French animated film. They're usually not super afraid to not talk down to kids like this does, but I think this was based off of a book.

The animation is so fluid and dynamic, I loved watching events lead into other actions for the "action" pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, but don't be a dick either.

5 Kung Fu Panda 4

 I'm such a big fan of the first one, but ... They made this out of a studio mandate and completely stripped the character from it. The ...